MTP Kit for Pregnancy Termination:
MTP Kit contains abortion medicines – Mifepristone 200mg one pill and 4 x 200mcg Misoprostol pills. You can utilize these pills for safe and non-invasive pregnancy termination for your early conception. The pills together have an efficacy rate of 99%. You can buy MTP Kit online with overnight shipping on our website and get delivery within 2 to 4 business days in USA. The abortion pill kit online helps to expel the pregnancy portions from the uterus and the vagina without the need for hospitalization or anesthesia, but like a natural miscarriage process. You can self-manage the entire procedure yourself. However, do follow the advice of your healthcare provider on it.You must be at least 18 years of age to order the pills from our store.
How to Start In-Home Abortion with MTP Kit?
After you buy MTP Kit online, follow the below-mentioned details of dosage and intake:
- Mifepristone 200mg is the first medication in the procedure. So, consume it on day 1 with water, orally.
- Then at an interval of 24 to 48 hours, use Misoprostol buccally or vaginally. If inserting the pills in the vagina, put them all one by one in the vaginal canal and lay down for 30 minutes so that the medicine dissolves and gets absorbed in the uterus.
- For buccal intake, put two pills in either of the cheek cavities and wait for 30 minutes for the medicine to melt before you ingest the remains.
How Do MTP Kit Work?
Here is what you must know about the function of abortion pills:
- Mifepristone blocks the progesterone hormone that is otherwise necessary to sustain the fetus and the pregnancy. With a lack of progesterone, the uterus lining breaks and detaches the embryo from it.
- Misoprostol causes uterine contractions and is a prostaglandin E1 analog, which pushes the pregnancy remnants out from the uterus and vagina by loosening the cervical opening and leading to heavy vaginal bleeding.
What Are the Symptoms of MTP Kit Pills?
It is important to know what happens during a medical pregnancy termination before you buy MTP Kit online:
- Mifepristone may rarely cause any symptoms. Sometimes spotting or brownish discharge is possible.
- But the actual effects begin after the use of Misoprostol. You may encounter cramps within an hour or two of the medication administration.
- Heavy vaginal bleeding may start between two to four hours. The bleeding is more till the time the uterus has pregnancy portions in it. Once the womb is empty, the bleeding reduces.
- But moderate bleeding may continue after the expelling of the pregnancy, and stay for a few weeks. For some it is up to 4 weeks, for others, it can continue for 8 weeks. The bleeding afterward depends on the gestation age when the termination started.
- The bleeding has lemon-sized blood clots sometimes. The clots contain the products of conception. Cramps can result in pain, which you can manage with painkillers or a hot water bag, or a heating pad on the affected regions.
- Side effects are temporary but some of the common ones are nausea, vomiting, headache, back pain, diarrhea, weakness, and tiredness.
- Spotting may sometimes occur after Mifepristone intake. Otherwise, commonly no symptoms are visible after the administration of the first medication.
NOTE: It is necessary that you go for a follow-up 14 days after initiating the course of MTP Kit pills. The uterus ultrasound scan during the visit will show if the womb is empty or not. If the pregnancy parts are still there inside the uterus, you need to go through an invasive removal.
When You Must Not Choose MTP Kit Abortion?
In the case of the below-given conditions, it is best to not buy MTP Kit online but look for alternative removal of unintended pregnancy:
- If you are allergic to Mifepristone and Misoprostol pills.
- If the pregnancy is beyond 63 days of gestation.
- If you have inherited porphyria or chronic adrenal failure.
If you have severe asthma or undiagnosed adnexal mass.
- If you have an ectopic pregnancy or a pregnancy outside the uterus.
- If you cannot arrange a follow-up after medical pregnancy termination.
- If there is no facility of emergency care near your place of residence during the procedure.
- If you still have an intrauterine device for birth control before taking the pills.
Which Medical Conditions to Discuss with Your Healthcare Provider?
If you have the following health issues, do discuss with your physician the safety of pregnancy termination with pills:
- You have uncontrollable high blood pressure
- You have an abnormal growth in the uterus
- You have anemia
- You have an STD or STI
- You have a high level of blood cholesterol
- You have an artificial valve fitted
- You have heart/kidney/liver disease
- You have blood clotting issues
What Are the Interactions to MTP Kit Medicines?
Here are the interactions that you must avoid during medical abortion:
- Grapefruit juice, Erythromycin, Ketoconazole, and Itraconazole increase the Mifepristone serum level in the body.
- Aspirin, Piroxicam, NSAIDs, Naproxen, Ibuprofen, Indomethacin, intoxicating substances, and alcohol.
- Agents that lower the Mifepristone levels in the body are anticonvulsants such as Phenobarbital, Carbamazepine, Phenytoin, St. John’s Wort, Dexamethasone, and Rifampin.
- Long-term use of corticosteroids for inflammation or asthma treatment.
- Antacids containing magnesium can make diarrhea worse after Misoprostol.