What is the Dosage of Mifepristone and Misoprostol?
Here are the intake instructions to know before you buy Mifepristone online:
- Take Mifepristone 200mg with some water orally
- Then on day 2 or 3 take Misoprostol 4 pills x 200mcg either by putting 2 pills each in both cheek pouches and wait for half an hour for the medicine to melt
- Or, put one pill after the other in the vagina towards the cervix and wait for 30 minutes by laying down on your back.
What is the Experience with Abortion Pills Like?
Understand what to expect from Mifepristone pregnancy termination:
- Cramps are common because of contractions in the uterus that push out pregnancy parts from the vagina
- Heavy vaginal bleeding allows the pregnancy tissues and the embryo to get flushed out of the system
- Some of the expected side effects are headache, weakness, vomiting, diarrhea, nausea, and dizziness
What Are the Precautions to Take?
Talk with your healthcare provider priorly for the following when you buy Mifepristone online:
- If you are over 35 years of age and smoke more than 10 cigarettes in a day
- If you are detected with kidney/liver/heart diseases
- If you are using any herbal or vitamin supplements
- If you are using any over-the-counter products
- If the intrauterine device for birth control is unremoved
- If you cannot access emergency care during the procedure
- If you cannot go for a follow-up visit 2 weeks after taking the anti-progesterone pill.
Who Should Not Buy Mifepristone Online?
Know the contraindications:
- If you have chronic adrenal failure
- If you have an allergy to abortion pills
- If the pregnancy is beyond 8 weeks
- If the pregnancy is outside the uterus
- If there is an undiagnosed adnexal mass
- If you are on blood-thinning medicines or have bleeding disorders
- If you have inherited porphyria, very high blood pressure, severe anemia.
What Are the Interactions to Mifepristone?
These are the interactions:
- Grapefruit juice
- St. John’s Wort
- Long-term use of corticosteroid
- Itraconazole, ketoconazole, or similar medicines for anti-fungal treatment
- Rifampicin and erythromycin
- Phenytoin, Phenobarbital, and Carbamazepine for epilepsy and seizures.
How to Take Care of Health After an Abortion?
The suggestions for healthcare after pregnancy termination are:
- Avoid taking alcohol and intoxicating substances during and immediately after ending the pregnancy
- For bleeding, depend on large sanitary napkins and not menstrual cups, tampons, or anything that you may have to put inside the vagina
- Do not get into any task that stresses you physically and mentally
- Do not indulge in picking heavy items, working out, and driving
- Avoid vaginal intercourse until recovery from the procedure
- Use birth control within 3 to 9 days of pregnancy termination if sexually active.
Abortionprivacy is also listed on some of the reputable websites such as
PlanC, Ms. Magazine, Safe2choose.org, Public News Services, etc.