An unintended pregnancy within 8 weeks gestation is possible to be ended with abortion pills. You can buy Misoprostol online for this purpose, and combine it with Mifepristone. Many women take Misoprostol alone, but combination therapy has a better success rate. You need 4 pills of 200mcg each to be used buccally or vaginally to remove the pregnancy tissues and the embryo from the womb. The common effects are heavy vaginal bleeding and cramping. The procedure is one of the simplest and can be carried out at home by yourself.
What is the Abortion Pill Mechanism?
When you buy Misoprostol online, remember that it can the capacity to empty the uterus. So, if the pregnancy is intrauterine, only then the pill will work.
- The medication is prostaglandin E1 analog, and unlike Mifepristone which is anti-progesterone shedding endometrial lining, detaching the placenta and the fetus from each other, this medicine assists to end the pregnancy quickly.
- It lets out the pregnancy tissues and the fetus from the uterus and vagina from the vaginal bleeding. This happens because of uterine contractions and ripening of the cervix.
What is the Misoprostol Pregnancy Termination Like?
Here is what the abortion pill experience is like:
- The uterus wall holds the fetus and the placenta supplies nutrition to it. But with the progesterone pregnancy hormone not present, the endometrial lining starts to break down.
- The fetus then becomes free from the uterus wall, and the pregnancy stops going ahead.
- With Misoprostol administration the pregnancy remains in the womb and gets out through the vagina. The flushing of the womb contents happens from vaginal bleeding.
- Contractions often cause lower abdomen pain and body pain for which she can purchase a few OTC painkillers.
- Bleeding is the most in the first few hours of the secondary medication. It may begin from 2 to 4 hours of Misoprostol intake.
What to Ensure Before You Buy Misoprostol Online?
Though the secondary abortion pill is safe for intake, it may not work properly for you in the following conditions:
- The pregnancy should not be ectopic or outside the uterus
- You must not have liver/kidney/liver disease
- Unable to keep in contact with emergency care centers in dire times
- Must agree to go for a follow-up after two weeks from abortion
- Do not continue the medicine if allergic to the ingredients
- Artificially fitted heart valve
- Severe anemia and asthma
- If you have inherited porphyria, undiagnosed adnexal mass
- Unremoved IUD device for birth control
- Long-term corticosteroid therapy
- Uncontrollable high blood pressure
- Very high blood cholesterol level
- Bleeding disorder, or on anti-coagulant treatment
What Are the Medication Interactions?
Here are some of the interactions to know before you buy Misoprostol online:
- St. John’s Wort
- Erythromycin and Rifampicin
- NSAIDS, aspirin, naproxen, and indomethacin, aspirin
- Medicines for seizure and epilepsy treatment such as carbamazepine, phenobarbital, and phenytoin
- Grapefruit juice
Misoprostol abortion can be confirmed after visiting the healthcare center for ultrasonography of the uterus. For any support or guidance for pregnancy care and alternatives, you can consult a physician, or simply talk to us. Give your body and mind some time to heal before going in for another pregnancy in the future.
Abortionprivacy is also listed on some of the reputable websites such as
PlanC, Ms. Magazine, Safe2choose.org, Public News Services, etc.